Monday, September 26, 2011

More Details

Here are some more details about Brock's current situation expressed to me through a letter written Thursday September 22, 2011: "Like I said in the email, an elder wanted to move up to advanced Spanish. Since they don't focus on the language at all, the advanced Spanish districts are only in the MTC for three weeks, then out to the field. So he talked to the Branch President about moving. The President asked him if he'd recommend anyone else & he recommended me. So anyways, last Friday, my teacher took Elder Condie (the one I've been talking about) and me to the advanced class to see how we felt. I understood everything & I took notes & participated so I told them I felt comfortable. She said I should decide by Monday whether I wanted to move. So I had a big decision to make and I really didn't want to go out without being ready, but I also wanted to go out. So I prayed a lot and read my Patriarchal Blessing and I felt comfortable & excited to go out instead of scared. So I decided to move."

No comments:

Post a Comment