Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Letter in the Mail

As of right now, I am leaving for the MTC in the Dominican Republic on Sept 29th. My hope is that Dad will be flying out at the same time so I can use his phone to call Mom, and Brooke, Noel and Ellie (all of my girlfriends)

There are 10 Elders in my district. One went to Boise State, one went to SUU, and 7 are BYU students. I wear my Utah stuff every night to bed. I am the only one representing the U!

I am really excited for my time here. My P-Days are on Thursday, so I will eMail then. Amazingly, I pretty much packed all I need, except for a few hangers. I can get by though.

They made me get some vaccinations and it cost about $130 bucks. The Church will send the bill to the Bishop. I did not need them, but they did it to be safe.

It is great here! I am learning a lot and the Spirit is strong. I love you. The Church is true.

Elder Brock Duclos

PS Tell Kendall thanks for the letter! He was the first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment