Thursday, September 22, 2011

Kicked out of the MTC!!

I am writing this post for Brock, to fill you in on a phone call from him today. He had just been interviewed by the MTC President and told of his change of plans. The Pres told him he could take the time to call home. He is going to bypass the MTC in the Dominican Republic and go directly to Puerto Rico. He will leave Monday Sept 26 at 6:20 am. It is such a coincidence that I just happen to be flying out Monday morning also. Funny how that just seemed to work out. When I told Cory about this he asked, "Did you book your ticket 5 minutes after you spoke with him?" Now why would he make that assumption? That is just a bit beyond me, wouldn't you think? Would I be one to try and manipulate the rules? Frankly, I am just a bit annoyed but such a presumption.

Well, we are happy that Brock will get 6 more weeks to go directly to his mission. It is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment