Saturday, January 7, 2012

November 30, 2011


Hey,
I have heard that on Christmas we can choose either to skype or to call home, but I don't know anything more than that, so I'll let you know when I know more. Also, I had a question about Costco cards. We have been using one Elder's costco card to do our shopping every month, but he's moving out, so I was just wondering what it would take to get added to your account, or if it would be better to just get one myself, or if it wasn't worth the trouble at all.
I haven't been getting too homesick, even during thanksgiving. I do miss everyone a lot, and all of the traditions and the cold weather but I've still been able to keep my focus and use all those good memories to motivate me to share that with everyone.
I love you, thanks for everything you do
Elder Duclos

No comments:

Post a Comment