Saturday, January 7, 2012

December 21, 2011

Hey!

I'm still not quite sure how the call will work out on Christmas. We still haven't found anywhere that we'll be able to skype so the most likely situation is that we'll all go over to a member's house to use the phone there. I've been excited to hear from everyone. The Christmas program in Caguas was this past Sunday, it was really cool, and there were a lot of people there. There was a part with a bunch of little kids on the stage and they had a few of us go stand in front to make sure none of them fell, so I even got to be a part of it. We did great. Transfers are today, we don't have many changes though. One elder finished his mission and his companion was transferred, so there are only four of us in the apartment now. The other companionship works in Aguas Buenas so we're the only two elders in Caguas. We have a lot more area to cover now, so that's pretty exciting. Everything has been going well here. The sisters in our district have a baptism tomorrow for a lady named Elizabeth and her kids. Elder Griffin and I were the ones that found her so it's exciting to see that. I'll cut this a little short because we'll talk on Sunday, and I'm going to write the letter to the ward. I love you and I'm excited for the phone call

Elder Duclos

No comments:

Post a Comment